Wednesday, August 10, 2005

K let's break the pattern of the bullets thing...but only cuz I have a bit to say.

Watched Fantastic Four last night. I know it came out like a month ago but anyway. I dunno what ppl's problems are, I liked it. Good action scenes, lots of funny parts, and Chris Evans is HOT.

Also makin my night was Al behind me and L as we were walkin down to leave the theatre. I hear kind of a stumble on the stairs. I turn around just in time to see Al, hot-steppin it down with arms flailing in the air above her head, goin "I'm OK! I'm OK!" LOL

In the car she also told us about what happened on that cryptic get-together with Mike. Turns out he was finally apologizing and 'buryin the hatchet' and such after they broke up. Guess it's good he realized he was an ass during and after the relationship but hey, too late after 6 yrs eh? And she was sayin that it was clear that his life was pretty much startin to crumble, even with the new gf...she felt bad for him cuz they're at the point where "I'm happy that you're happy" is actually true.

Oh well, apparently he never really like us anyway and Al's now past her 'crazy' stage and over all of it so, see ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home