Monday, July 25, 2005

I'm kinda all funned-out. I had to wash and vacuum the car. That wasn't fun but it added to tiring me out.

So last night, me, L, G, and G's friend from work Nicole went out to Essence cuz they heard the Live-to-air last week and said it sounded really good. We ended up gettin there super early so I said we should hang back til around 11. Chapters was closed so we chilled at the bar upstairs at Paramount and had some drinks.

Good thing we didn't go in the club earlier cuz we were pretty much the only ones there so far. It actually didn't start jumpin til 1 but at least we got free shots and drinks from the guy MC'ing the night or the owner of the club or whoever. I cannot turn down free alcohol. Too bad I had rum. I know I shouldn't have it cuz 90% of the time, it brings trouble. If you see me with the Barcardi, take it away! It's so good but it's so bad. Words of an alcoholic?

I kinda felt sick but thank god it eased up after about an hr. I didn't even try to dress up a bit and went in blue jeans and just a black V-neck tshirt and braved it without doin really anythin at all with my hair, just blowdried it and bounced. Which is good cuz I was doin all kinds of weird things with my hair after that alcohol so I just messed it up anyway, haha.

Nicole's really chill tho, she's funny. We promised it'd be more fun the next time...and I'd dance more and actually get crazy.

Oh yeah, and the security check at Essence rivaled the time we went to Club 108, where we were frisked like you wouldn't believe. I can now say they both tied for first place in worst fondling experience. The girl doin it, like, kneaded my arms checkin for weapons or whatever and there was a lot of feelin of the boobs and legs. It was THOROUGH.

I'm bein a good girl and stayin in tonight. I don't feel like partyin it up on a Mon anyway :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home