Tuesday, July 05, 2005

There is this one lil bastard of a mouse that has managed to evade everyone. This thing is runnin inside the walls cuz I can hear it at night and for the longest time it sounded like it was scurryin around in my room amongst my things and I would sit straight up in bed in fear of it bein near my head. SO...I knew it was in there, there's a trap set in the other room (cuz it's a daring son of a bitch and moves from room to room), but it's still gallavanting around free.

The other day I opened my desk drawer cuz I was gettin somethin and I saw my energy bar in there. I was keepin it for a day that I wouldn't be able to eat breakfast cuz I'd be out or whatever. I had suspicions the mouse was gettin in my desk at the back somehow so I was like, wow I'm surprised it didn't get at it...I should probably take it out of the drawer. But I didn't.

I opened it today and I was so shocked to see the bar's wrapper all chewed away and scrapes and nibbles along the entire length of the bar. That lil fucker!! I shuddered at the thought of its stupid teeth on my precious chocolate mint bar. Damn you, mouse! Damn you!

I'm like, I hope it got sick on the mint/chocolate combination. I clean up the mess. I open the 2nd drawer underneath it, just to check cuz there's a space behind the drawers where I assume the mouse crawls in and out and around. I look and THERE'S WHERE IT SHITTED!!! There was mouse poo everywhere!! I'm so appalled and disgusted. It shit where all my old university books were. OMG I vacuumed, I wiped down, I sprayed with odor and germ killin Lysol disinfectant like nobody's business. So fuckin nasty. How does it even get that high in the desk?? I dunno but that's it, I'm gonna kill that mouse myself, I swear.

Anyway...so I've been vacuuming and doin laundry and makin a list of stuff to bring for camping. Beside all that mouse garbage, I'm not in the best mood cuz not only am I bein made to go camping but everyone's so unorganized about the whole thing and no one wants to coordinate. Someone's gonna forget to bring somethin important or we won't have enough room in the car for all the shit, I just know it. Whatever, no one can blame me!

Well guess I should go pack. Be back on Fri. Lates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home