Sunday, June 26, 2005

Yeah I jinxed it. Shows me not to say or write about anythin til it actually happens. Still, I don't let that get me down. I dunno where it was we went but it was an interesting time. That was...some Sat night!

Riddle me this...when is anythin you eat calorie-free, fat-free, carb-free? When you hit the liquor. Think about it.

Make that, when I hit the liquor. Not a pleasant experience but one that at least comes out with a positive :P

I just cleaned out the freezer (scrapin off the stupid ice and everythin) and got the bottom of my shirt all wet. You envy my Sundays. You do, cuz I'm goin paintballin today. Heather and Clothes recruited all their lil friends so we've got a group of 25 or somethin. I don't know any of them but I will be meetin Darien's sister. And I'll be shootin anybody I don't recognize :)

I should go get ready...paddin up and stuff. Oh please don't let me get hit! Hopefully I'll come back with stories about not how I got shot but how many times we've socked it to G, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home