Saturday, June 25, 2005

Wow, I woke up today honestly thinkin it was Fri...or Sun. Why not the actual day of Sat? I don't know :P The weekend has neither just started nor ended so I dunno what's with that. Haha, no more drinkin for me.

Lies.

At least I knew where I was.

Me, G, and Al went to Jackass last night cuz it was nice out but the patio was pure packed. We had to sit inside in the bar area (where it's the most fun) but it's really loud in there and we spent the time pretty much yellin our conversations. Which is what drunk ppl do, but anyway.

Tho smellin like smoke, my hair looked surprisingly good first thing outta bed. Which NEVER happens cuz my hair has a mind of its own you see, and rarely behaves the way I want it to when I'm up and about (and esp out), so I'm very proud of it :)

I was thinkin of goin to Ian's lil bday jam at Q's but P was out on a date or whatever the fuck and I can't go there without her. He had texted her about it and as much as I would've loved to have seen the Q's boys, it'd just be weird if it was just me. And it would've had to have been just me since Al hates the smell of Q's, G doesn't play pool, and L wasn't there. I should get that dumb boy's number.

And I just took a minute right now to help my sister take stuff out to her car...it's SO FREAKIN HOT outside!!! I was out there for less than 30 seconds (in my print jammies for all to see, yesss) and I was dyin. I literally ran back in the house for the a/c. That was disgusting. When it's that hot out that it hits you like a wall then envelops you in all its nasty heat and humidity, you better believe I'm gonna stay inside til it's dark out.

I'm not sure what the plans are tonight but I think L said that her brother has passes to Lucid and might not use them so they could be ours. Hopefully I didn't jinx it right then. Whatever's goin down, I wanna hit the club district fo shizzy. Go weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home