Thursday, June 30, 2005

P came over the other day after takin a taxi to my place after bein with Mario (guy she's dating/the bf, whatev). The girl brought weed for me, haha! It was from Mario who spotted me a j and even rolled it for me. I haven't met him yet but from that and what P tells me about him, I like him already :D He was even askin if I wanted more...free.

So the whole Darien situation is still crazy. I keep updated on it but I'm not directly in the mix. It's like the most complicated thing I've ever heard. But me and Al are tryin to keep it mellow with him and so he's been instructed to be a good boy for the time being!

Anyway, on the up...we're goin clubbin somewhere tonight and it's our Canada Day bbq tomorrow :) We may or may not meet Mario and there may or may not be a house party, who knows.

But the next 3 weeks or so should be insane and I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home