Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Well, what have I done the past couple days? Ummmm...went to dinner with Al, Pris, Jay (the hs Jay, I know too many Jays/Justins/Jasons) and Sanj. Jay's stories always start off with "This one time I was drunk...", haha. It was all a good time til Sanj ordered fried calamari and of course he was sittin next to me. That smell makes me ill. Then he and Al ordered fish and they were both sittin on either side of me. I absolutely hate seafood and there it all was surrounding me. Seafood should stay in the sea!!!

What else...went out for Baskin Robbins (ice cream would be the death of me, I want to live upstairs of one), went to Timmy's, had some mystery liquor activity ("Did you give her alcohol?" "I didn't! She had it for dinner!" LOL), I did my nails finally, I polished my silver rings, pendant, and bracelet, played a lot of Mario Kart cuz Matt has his Nintendo Gamecube here, caught up with all my TV show tapes and newspapers. I totally didn't know about the bombings in London cuz we were camping and away from any kind of media all that time. It's terrible. Darien's family is OK, he said his sister flew back that day and if it wasn't for a delay then she woulda be usin the Tube to get home.

Speakin of Darien, he'll be goin to BC for a few weeks tomorrow so tonight we're goin out for the last time til about late Aug. We're goin bowling. Yay? Well that's what he wants to do so I said we'd hafta up that by bringin the drinks in. See how those Brits really take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home