Sunday, August 07, 2005

  • Laundry...I finally got around to that sleepin bag from camping last month, haha
  • Cooking...cuz my mom hurt her finger so there's been a lot of helpin out
  • Pris left for Mauritius for about 3 weeks
  • Charlie's hockey games, more texts/MSN convos/phone calls
  • War of the Worlds, bootleg version...didn't quite get the ending with the birds and the aliens dyin cuz me and L were talkin about somethin funny and we laughed right over that part
  • If only I liked beer, I would've been all over Beer Fest this weekend
  • Drivin the bro, in the Grand Am...not bad, it's got a lotta kick and a nice system but it's too masculine a car...plus I can't see fuck out the side and rear windows

There, short and sweet :) Gonna go drop off my roll of film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home