Thursday, July 28, 2005

Well now that I'm just a lil bit richer, that means I'll go out drinkin a lil bit more...haha, I'm kiddin...I don't have a problem. I couldn't, not with my lack of enzymes :P

Last night we went to Fran's, which is this 24-hr diner that has a '50s decor...and serves liquor! As in, it's an old-time feel to it with its all-day breakfast and whatnot and then there's an entire bar stocked with the hard stuff. Loves it.

One of the waitresses had a short chat with us and she had one of those roaring laughs that just make you smile when you first hear it.

Oh and when we were on the way drivin there, G had stopped at a red about to make a right turn. I was sittin in the back on the left side. I looked out the window to the right and from my level, all I saw was a man's crotch in white jeans next to L's window. I'm like, wow that guy's wearin some tight pants. I pretty much said this to myself. L and G's windows were down and apparently (I hadn't heard anythin) the guy was bitchin about how we stopped right in his path cuz he was gonna cross the intersection. And he was still yellin/muttering to himself as he walked to the other side. OK, when you're makin a right on a red, you stop fully but you don't hafta be behind the pedestrian line, just make sure you watch for ppl then you turn your wheel before the complete brake. He wasn't there when we came up. It's not like we were in the middle of the intersection or whatever so I dunno what this man was upset about. Just walk not even a foot around the front of the car, relax. Anyway, I asked if that guy yellin at us. L told me and I'm like, oh, that was the same guy that I said had tight pants, haha (cuz all I saw was the waist down). Then he was STILL yellin from across the street as we made the turn and we yelled out the windows back to him to shut up/eat shit.

That's all I have. Stories will come as they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home