Tuesday, August 16, 2005

  • Fish's friend's supposed house party
  • Ecko Fest - I cannot BELIEVE it! I'm purposely omitting the details
  • Preview screening of a film festival-entry movie "The Pretender"...ready for the 6 degrees of separation? G's sister's (Sarah) bf's (Alan) brother produced it...or was directly involved with it somehow, I still don't know :P The movie itself was just alright, the sound was absolute shit and it was kinda boring at some parts but hey, it's an indie film. And G paid for my ticket :) I was lookin at it and thought that the cast looked familiar. Bein a local production, I figured one or all of them must've been in some Canadian program somewhere. Then while I was watchin the movie, I realized that one of the main characters was a girl who was in my theatre class! So weird! I saw the credits in the beginning but I didn't put 2 and 2 together cuz it had her as Penelope and I knew her as Penny. And I recognized one of the guys in the movie from a beer commercial :P I also saw Kevin from my film class in line. They had a cast and crew session after the movie and had a prize raffle. I missed it by one number for a set of Oscar-winning movies on DVD like Cold Mountain, A Beautiful Mind, Bowling for Columbine, and such. Justin won it! Haha
  • Went out to dinner
  • Watched first-round Rogers Cup tennis...some blonde and brunette. Don't really remember their names, they were both Russian but played for France and Croatia. The blonde/Frenchie won in 2 sets. Monica Seles were there after cuz they were doin some tribute to her
  • I was gonna drop in at the Ice Gardens cuz I think Charles was workin that night at the bar and the Ice Gardens was across the Rexall Centre where the tennis was on the campus...but I didn't

More of a expression of opinion than a description of what I've done over the weekend, so I'm writin this one out...you know how you can tell a friendship is startin to crack, you can just feel it? And it's more likely to crack even more than it is to mend itself? I'm scared of that, it upsets me...and I can see it happenin. I hate that feelin when you know somethin's wrong but you don't know what it is...like it's bringin you down cuz it's in the back of your mind and you can't be happy cuz you know it's there. I just don't understand when ppl are the way they are sometimes. Grr...irrational.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home