Monday, April 04, 2005

"What's your favourite kind of pizza?"
"Large."

LOL Best Sat night ever.

Tonight was Desperate Housewives, the Junos, the lil family 'reunion', doin my nails, crappy weather, and clock-fixing with Daylight Savings Time. Yeah sometimes I get bored with these posts too. Even the drunken episodes get tiring...tellin them, not livin them, haha. Jokes.

Oh no, I just remembered...last pub night for good! It must be done.

I've concluded that I only need 2 phrases to answer back to ppl: "Not even" and "Don't make me". The 1st in disagreement and the 2nd as in, whatever you just said was so dumb that you know it was and I'm not gonna give you an real answer but instead I'm gonna hit you one...or along the lines of "Don't think that I won't, cuz I will"...orrrr "You're gonna do it eventually cuz I'll be charmingly convincing anyway or I'll do somethin that will embarass you." I think they've worked up to this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home