Tuesday, April 05, 2005

So instead of workin on my essays, I go for a walk, watch a movie, and be late in pickin up my brother, haha.

Of ALL the clocks in the entire house, I forgot to fix my alarm radio next to my bed. I did every clock, VCR, microwave, my watch, my cell...and didn't do the one thing that was pretty much the most important. Yesss. So I woke up thinkin I had half an hr so I went back to sleep when I was actually 15 mins late.

Whatever...got home, ate lunch, went to L's for our walk (not prime outdoor activity weather with the chilly hurricane-like winds...sunshine can be deceiving). I hate comin inside smellin like...outside :P If you had any sense, you'd know what I'm talkin about.

We saw Sin City with G and P. I liked it, it has some hype-ass effects and it's a cool story. It's def somethin to see. And everybody's in the movie...even Rory from Gilmore Girls! :) I think I secretly wanna be one of the girls in Oldtown, haha.

Al picked up the new ride today. Its name will be Jerky cuz the fool hasn't exactly mastered drivin a standard yet, haha.

Wow I'm actually kinda tired. Maybe I'll go to sleep earlier tonight...and maybe I'll start my research tomorrow. That was with a totally straight face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home