Thursday, April 22, 2004

I just threw up a LOT :P I know you wanna hear about it, you really do. It had nuthin to do with my cold or my meds or anythin. I just had some pea soup but it was the same soup that I had for lunch and I was fine. But this time, I think I got it down too quick cuz I got that lil pain in the middle of my chest as if I swallowed a big pill and it got stuck. You know, like when you don't take enough water with it? Apparently, it's my body's way of tellin me that I need to puke, turns out. I think I hit the gag reflex flap, haha. After the 1st time, the phone was ringin and I picked it up soundin like I was about to cry.

Why?? WHY??

So before all that shit happened, I was GONNA write about how I was feelin not 100% but still better than before. But I'm bustin outta here! We're gonna go for wings and watch the game tonight. Since it looks like it's gonna be a while before I'm back to completely normal, might as well get outta the prison anyway :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home