Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Yesterday was good cuz I got stuff done...vacuumed, worked out a bit, burned a new CD, watched the game (GO LEAFS GO! I love Belfour, he is my hero, haha!). Have I mentioned how much I like playoffs? I should cut out the bud shit before I go to bed tho...it messes my head up. I'm still havin trouble fallin asleep lately with or without it anyhow.

OK how bout some pop culture talk...they cancelled Wonderfalls!! The damn bastards! Ugh, I knew they were gonna too. That's crap, that show rocked. Shithead Fox, they always ax my fav shows.

Here's a question...who the HELL would buy a William Hung CD???? That's pure mean tho, givin him a record deal...I'm sure he doesn't know they're all makin fun of him. And how effin twisted is it that the ppl who actually can sing get jack shit. Way to go, America, haha. That's terrible...I mean, everybody knows the guy can't sing, it's hellacious (yes! got to use that word again!), they even said he was like THE worst one outta all who tried out yet he still gets all this attention plus an album out. That's so messed up beyond words.

I got my cheque today, booyah. Cha-ching ching!

"If I could find you now, things would get better
We could leave this town and run forever
I know somewhere somehow we'll be together
Let your waves crash down on me and take me away"

Some Yellowcard for ya...what's this? Could I be leanin towards the rock? Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home