Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Some man left this weird ass msg on the machine and I was like wtf. I thought it was a prank cuz seriously, he sounded like Kermit the Frog. I don't even know if this guy was speakin english at first...and he was goin on for like 2 mins straight. Holy crap, man. I couldn't even listen to all of it cuz I was like, I can't, this is too annoying!

The bruise on my knee is in its colour-changin stages, haha. I'm way klutzier than ppl think. I turned around and knocked into my stereo speaker and almost fell over (don't ask why it was on the floor). Eeesh, took off some skin and left me with this mean bruise. I seem to swear out loud to inanimate objects a lot :P

So Meen decided her present from me is gonna be a piercing, haha. She's tryin to get me to get one too. I'm actually rethinkin all that shit I said about my reasons to not get one anymore but I keep changin my mind like I'm a Libra ;) Who's ready to get holes punched in them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home