Friday, March 26, 2004

Me and L went shoppin downtown and met up with G there after work. *Trip* "I got distracted by the pink." LOL Came out with a cute DKNY T and a new straightener. The dorks...I was the one who was lookin for a straightener and we all ended up buyin one, haha. They had a demo model in the store and I just wanted to see how heavy it was and L and G had the woman tryin it on their hair. L had super wavy hair cuz she had it up and didn't even brush it today, haha. And we were just like, daaaaaaamn...came out stick straight smooth. We all have straighteners already but this was a sweet ceramic plate flat iron. $60 on sale.

Before we dropped L home, we stopped at the gas station where we waited for some guy to be done at the pump. As he leaves, G backs up and there's somebody else behind the guy who's tryin to creep in the spot. We came in the right way and were there first so we're like, don't think so, back the hell up. He sits there so it's pretty much we can wait here all night. Some middle aged Greek guy or somethin. He eventually moves but rolls up by us and he and L start arguin. Pretty soon they're yellin and other ppl around are lookin to see what's goin on. L's such a agitator, haha. This is also probably why she has high blood pressure :P She was about to GO with this old dude LOL He called her a bitch and told her to fuck off in his accented english and we're like, he did not just say fuck you. They were pretty damn close to throwin down and I was just sittin in the car laughin. Really tho, if he stepped to her, I woulda came out...but right then it was just mad funny. Stupid guy didn't know there was 2 pumps but only 1 meter panel so obviously 2 ppl can't go at the same time and he wasn't gettin it. "Are you fuckin stupid?" "Fack you! Don't call me stupid!" Haha. I'll admit L can be freakin dramatic sometimes tho. But if G was there alone, she'd sit there and take it and probably woulda let him go before her. I almost lost my voice laughin so loud.

Oh yeah, that SF film essay that's worth 50% (that I got a D on last semster in SF Film I)...we got them back this week. I was kinda scared to flip to the last page for the mark cuz I was fearin a repeat (cuz ya know, sometimes you think you did pretty good but they apparently didn't think so or vice versa :P). Got a B! Yesssss :) So it's less pressure to do a kickass paper for the final essay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home