Monday, March 22, 2004

So I have my theatre presentation on Wed...slowly startin to freak out about it. And the monster phone book-sized archive project that goes with it at the end of the semester. And updatin last semster's book to hand in for a re-evaluation too. *Sigh* I'll probably go downtown tomorrow to see if I can pick up some more stuff at the theatre company.

I woke up at 10 this morning...but didn't roll outta bed til an hr later cuz I figured it was just wrong :P But wow, if I actually go to bed before 2 am, I could get up at that hr, haha.

It's weird dream time again...since I've been gettin them a lot these couple weeks. Dammit brain, just tell me what you're tryin to say! :P I don't like riddles and metaphors and representations. Or maybe that's just how I dream and I'm messed in the head, haha.

I was actually thinkin of gettin my ear cartilage pierced. I know it's kinda small-time cuz hey, 13 yr old mall rats have them but I don't even have my earlobes pierced. Was never a fan of holes in my body that I wasn't born with :P Weird since I can take a tat needle but I cringe at the thought of punchin a quick and tiny hole in my ear. Then I came up with a few things:

1)I've gone 23 yrs without ear piercings, why get 1 now? I'm so past that stage, haha. I could do it for the 'me' thing but it's just somethin that I can use the time and money for somethin else.

2)I hardly wear my hair up so it'll pretty much be hidden most of the time anyway. Not that I was gonna do it just for show but hey, it's jewelry, decoration, if it's nice to look at, some ppl should see it.

3)Most of all I was like, ya know what? It's just too much damn trouble. Cleanin is a hassle and from the many bitchings that L's given, I'm thinkin sleepin on that ear's not gonna be fun. I'll just chalk it up to bein lazy...don't feel like takin care of it :P

Well, 1 more book to read! It's got 4 plays in it but still. Here's hopin they're at least interestin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home