Monday, March 22, 2004

Just found out from Jason that Chris' dad died. The email said Unfortunate News and I knew it was gonna be bad. That really sucks. Ah Chris. She's kinda in a daze right now but she seems to be holdin up OK. She's goin home tomorrow. OMG J and Chris...his mom and her dad. I hate when this bad shit happens. Why do horrible things happen to ppl who don't deserve it in the least? I just wanna help them but I can't do much besides the same old stuff that everyone else does. I never know what to say. Her dad's gone and I hafta worry about gettin my hw done for the next day. That's so stupid. I don't wanna put this school shit first, I shouldn't hafta think about that over seein how Chris is doin tomorrow. I think it was a couple months ago that I wrote that stuff about not knowin what's gonna happen next and tellin ppl how you feel cuz you might not have another chance. Holy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home