Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Ahhhh...no stress, I like it. I woke up today and immediately looked at my clock to check the time and had to stop and think for a sec. I'm like, wait, I'm don't hafta be doin anything...I've got nuthin due...back to sleep! Sweet.

I think I'm startin to get a thing for guys in bands, haha. That dude who fronts Hoobstank is pretty hot! Props to him for cuttin his hair. Cuz I'm sorry, long hair on guys doesn't do it for me. And Chad Hugo's kinda cute too. How awesome would it be to be goin out with him? He plays instruments, he writes and produces, he can dance...and he's that type who's doesn't wanna be in the spotlight all the time...and you'd be hangin out with Pharell! Hahaha. Too bad he's MARRIED :P

I never get to go to the movies anymore. I wanna see Hellboy, Taking Lives, Walking Tall, Dawn of the Dead, and maybe Scooby Doo 2, haha. Come on peeps! I'm off and you gotta take advantage of cheapie Tuesdays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home