Monday, April 05, 2004

And she is DONE!!! I don't think it's really hit me yet but...feels real good knowin that I don't hafta be doin anythin :) I just need to get some decent sleep now. It was beautiful...10 pages for just the essay, even goin over 2500 words and into 3000, not bad. I knew old work would come in handy. 2 words: cut and paste, haha. I bussed it all the way just to drop off a paper, sheesh. Anyway, I'm freeeeeeeeeeee!! Good god, I haven't gone out in like 2 weeks. Time to PLAY.

Leafs are playin the Sens for the 1st round. I'll be lookin to get some gear to wear to the bar. Should I be concerned that I'm this excited?

Meen's bday is on Fri but she's doin her thing on Thurs. Dunno what the plans are for sure yet but I gotta get her present soon. Me, L, and Heather are gonna get our hair done...just so happens to be on Thurs afternoon. We'll be lookin hot! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home