Wednesday, April 21, 2004

LEEEEEEEAFS!!! BELFOURRRRR!! Hahaha. I've announced that McCabe, Niewendyk (good lord, I have no idea how to spell the guy's name), and Belfour are all my mens, heehee. I would say they're all my husbands but some are already married and well, polygamy isn't allowed. 4-1 baby! And it starts all over again on Thurs vs the Flyers. Hopefully I'll be recovered in time to get out there and catch some games.

I haven't been outta the house in like 4 days so I was gettin a bit antsy. I haven't breathed fresh air in a while...I haven't BREATHED much, period. I've heard it's been nice out, haha. So I was like, I'm gettin out, it's game 7, and I don't really care that I'm still sick. I wasn't stupid about it tho...I didn't go to any smoky bars or anythin (I mean, game 7, Leaf fever, come on) just to G's and Timmy's.

I checked my online film course site and it said the grades were up. I didn't wanna click on it in fear of seein a bad mark on my final essay and thus puttin a shit on my day. But I'd hafta check it sooner or later and I figured I couldn't have done TOO bad...1st essay was a near B, maybe 16/20 for participation, so hopefully I got at least a 34 on the final to get an overall B. I actually did better in participation and worse on my final but it's all good cuz it all levelled out to a B still :)

So despite this crappy congestion in my throat and nose that just will not go away, it's been a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home