Sunday, April 18, 2004

Isn't it so typical that my symptoms start to get better when my doctor's appt comes around? I'll be there near normal and he'd be like, you big baby, you came in for this? Haha. Well I still can't breathe thru my nose when I go to sleep so that's a big one. I'm suffering dammit, I am!

I was supposed to go for bubble tea with L and G last night but I figured it would be smarter to stay in. So they came over for a bit. I was takin a nap when L called and I picked up the phone. She's like, wow you sound like DIRT. Hahaha...thaaaaanks. We did our nails :)

That time I told G to tape Alias at 10 cuz the network schedules were all messed up and everybody in the house had taken over all the TVs so I couldn't watch, G was like, it was soooooo good! K great, I went to watch the tape...she recorded some french news channel. "It was SO good...you hafta watch." Thanks.

Leafs tonight!! Game 6 and I hafta stay home and watch it...poops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home