Saturday, April 17, 2004

So my lungs feel like they're gonna bust and I have a sore throat, a dirty cough, and a stuffy nose...and I badly need to pop my ears but I can't. Someone said it might be SARS and I'm like, haha...wait....shit. Aghhhh, I'm a sickie, somebody help meeeeee! I'm goin to the doc's tomorrow...I can't live like this. And I'm gonna end up goin out tonight anyway. But no more ice cream! Or goin to smoky places or walkin outside for long whiles. Fuckin germs!

I'm bored so, a few questions.....


How do you eat an Oreo? I bite it...if I feel like it, sometimes I do the twist & lick thing

What's the next CD you are going to buy? I don't BUY CDs anymore, haha...half kiddin, Avril's next album

Do you like to dance? Yup..has to be good music tho

Worst sickness you ever had? Stomach flu...that was hell

How many kids do you want to have? Haha none at this point

What sport do you hate the most? Playing? volleyball

What are you most scared of? Heights (it's gotten better tho), birds

Do you sleep with stuffed animals? There's a couple sittin on my bed

Have you ever broken/sprained/fractured a bone? Surprisingly no

Sun or rain? Sun's better than rain but too much sun sucks

McD's or BK? Both but if I HAD to choose, BK

Sausage or pepperoni? Pepperoni...I'm assuming we're talkin about pizza

Root Beer or Dr. Pepper? Root beer

CD or Tape? CD

Cats or Dogs? Dogs

Skiing or Boarding? Boardin

Day or night? Night

Cake or pie? Depends what kinds :)

Diamond or pearl? Diamond

Sunset or sunrise? Sunset

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home