Monday, April 19, 2004

ARGH!! GRRRR!!! Fuckin Sens. That winnin goal was the shittiest way to go out. Sundin better be back tomorrow. Game 7, I'm gonna have a heart attack. K that was my bitch about hockey.

Now a bitch about pharmacies. I still don't have the meds I need. The doc prescribed 2 but the 1st place didn't have 1 and Shopper's took a half an hr wait before the chick got to it and realized she couldn't read what he wrote and had no idea what it was so I didn't get it there either. Which is freaky weird cuz I just was thinkin before (cuz I was lookin at the prescription slip)...how the hell do pharmacists read this shit? Cuz it's all scribble. And they're supposed to know exactly what it is. Then I figured, well they're in the field of medicine, they should be familiar with the stuff enough to figure what's for what. But then I was like, well what if a drug was named almost the same as another except spelled diff like with an a instead of an o, but you'd never be able to tell by the doc's handwriting. And 1 might be the right one and the other might end up killin you! So that was a fun thought.

So yeah, I've only got antibiotics right now. I'm feelin better but I still need the other thing that'll help the stuffiness and the coughin. I just popped my right ear, rock on.

I emailed Al about her surgery cuz I wasn't sure if she was able to talk yet but apparently she called me while I was still sleepin today so I guess she can! I was gonna visit her but she's still kinda out of it and it's 1 of those weird weather days where the sun's out but it's rainin...so no good for the sickie here. Blah, that sucks. And she's goin to Chicago on Wed :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home