Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Is it possible to get somethin stronger than prescription strength? I guess that would be the illegal stuff :P Cuz this med that's supposed to help my congestion just ain't cuttin it...but it IS makin me feel like I'm gonna pass out at night. Holy crap, this stuff messes up my sleep like nobody's business. Obviously, I've wronged some kinda higher power to be dealin with this. Whatever I did...I'm sorry! Please please please let me get better!

G's probably gonna make me do that summer school IS crap tomorrow and literally drivin my ass to school to do it, cuz she's mom-ish like that sometimes. And I really don't feel like it...plus all these other circumstances that I don't have the energy to write about. Then again, all I hafta do is distract her from this issue and suggest we go out and do somethin since she doesn't have work :) Bring on the Flyers!

Oh yeah, G told me how Heather's friend (my new best friend!)...let's call her Clothes, haha...is gonna be on her own come summer time cuz her rents are retirin and movin across the globe. And her bro's gonna go work up in London or Ktown or somethin during the summer. That's right, she's gonna be on her own in that condo for a while. That means we'll be over a lot. That means we'll finally get to play on those tables. That means we'll have a place to crash after nights of clubbing. Which all works out cuz Clothes loves us! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home