Sunday, April 13, 2003

Sat's exam wasn't too bad...seein that I didn't study AT ALL. Which is kinda bad since we got the questions beforehand LOL BUT they're like essay questions and on the test, you had to pick 2 outta the 4 they gave us, so you wouldn't know which ones you'd be doin exactly...not like you could really study for them anyway. And we all know how much I hate essays. I thought I did OK but then I went over my notes after and I totally mixed up my answers LOL Damn. Here's hopin they don't really notice, I was talkin about the same stuff all in one essay so whatever! I'm dyslexic, dude I dunno. Since I didn't really have much actual fact and info to go on, I pretty much bullshitted that entire exam and I think it worked out :P You know what's even more sad? The fact that I was just as concerned with this damn test as much as seein Ax in class LOL I'm sorry, but I'll take whatever bright spot I can get in this madness. The guy's as bad off as me with all the exams and essays and shit. I can say that just sittin with him and talkin saves what would be a crapass Sat exam day like yesterday. But the bastard finished before I did so all we could say was see ya :P At least I wasn't nowhere near the last to finish this time! After I finally got home, I was like shit, I deserve a freakin break and I'm SO goin out tonight. I'm so stupid LOL I keep goin out when I KNOW I shouldn't and I have better things to do like my essay due Wed but I figured 1 night would do some good. Good god, I don't remember the last time I went out out...I think I have clubbin withdrawal :P So we went uptown. Hit Bar One then Demetre's. Didn't drink cuz I think it's smarter to save my money...for next week when I'm bustin out fo sho! I swear I swear I hafta shape up and do this last assignment properly so I can party up after and feel like I damn deserve it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home