Sunday, March 30, 2003

Well just to say, I survived shoppin with the mom on Thurs...still wasn't fun tho! I can't wait til all this school shit is done with so I can not worry about anythin anymore and go shoppin for myself finally. I did lose my disk BTW (cuz everyone's just DYIN to know) so I don't have any saved copies of my longass essays for my film and art classes. Oh well, at least I handed those suckas in already. But still, the library ppl didn't have it cuz they save them so where would it be? Some weirdo jacked it?? Interestin to think about, since they'd have my name, student number, my hw that they could plagarize, and now know 2 classes that I take LOL Just had to have my cover page on that disk LOL
Holy crap, Vick's blond! That's some crazy shit, never woulda believed it til I saw it. Looks good tho...shoulda kept it the super blond colour it was before til after we saw dammit. What an ass LOL
I'm on some weird gettin fit thing...think I'll go for a run. And die tryin to breathe LOL Orrrrr get away from this hw shit and go out! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home