Thursday, March 27, 2003

It looks wicked outside, like crazy sunny. I just got the feelin like it was summer already. Damn, I miss it. Last summer was the fuckin best! The rents were gone, went out or had peeps over and partied it up every day, Wonderland, trip to the cottage, got my tattoo, etc etc...ah memories. Less than 3 weeks to go til classes are done and exams are over. That's nuts, this yr's goin by fast.
Speakin of things bein nuts, since the moms gotten psycho lately (more specifically 2 days ago)...yes I'm still pissed at her but she's weirdly bein civil to me today...I'm not over that spat and thus, I will be fulla the tude to her til I say I'm done. She wants to go shoppin in like half an hr. I know, I just KNOW she's gonna do the same shit she always does and I can just hear the noise that's gonna be runnin out her mouth. But I'm probably gonna end up goin anyway. Cuz apparently I'm into self-torture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home