Sunday, March 16, 2003

Damn, what a hype weekend :) Armed with my new weapon the magical Gravol pill, and my new stash of cash, this chick hit the bar, baby! Went to Casey's for dinner...which we walked blocks and blocks from the parkin garage for, cuz stupid G just HAD to have their Mudslide. Hit Joe after. Casey and Joe...I love these ppl! LOL No really, I've never had such an appreciation for clubs and bars like I do now, heehee. Figured I'd do the sweet drinks last night so I did an amaretto sour and chocolate martini shots. That shit's like liquid candy, mmmmm. And again, no pukin and not even nauseousness, yeah! I think recall sayin that I couldn't feel my lips LOL No drunkeness tho, I'm good. Too bad it's school again Mon...brutal reality, cuz it means doin that damn hw that I was tryin to put behind me all weekend :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home