Tuesday, March 11, 2003

I don't think I've ever spent this much time in the library...in the past 3 days I think I've been actually workin on shit more than all the yrs before combined. The essay's due tomorrow...I got yet to start typin up those 10-12 pgs. Must...work...can't...slack...agh! I skipped film class too. Well, I went but I left so that still counts for somethin. OK I got there really late too but still! And then I realized I was skippin the same class that I dropped last yr cuz I skipped so much and basically screwed myself over, and I said I wouldn't skip anymore :P BUT I skipped to go to the library LOL Which is totally nerdy, and retarded to skip class to get hw done but OH WELL. I coulda gotten way more done than I did, damn. Meh, I just know I'm gonna get nuthin done tonight and bust my ass to hell and back tryin to get it desperately done at school tomorrow before class ends.
Know what? Sleepin on the floor ain't all that bad...long as ya got a pillow :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home