Monday, March 03, 2003

I'm glad I didn't do my hw supposedly due today cuz apparently I have til Wed :) Good for me! But then again, I realized I have a shitload of other assignments comin up that'll probably almost kill me. That's OK, day by day.
I forgot to mention about Tony from last week LOL Long story short, he asked again of course (that guy talks some mad nonsense sometimes!) and so I straight up told him to stop askin (he said to tell him if I wanted!) so that was that. I think I kinda hurt his feelings tho...who wouldn't feel down if someone dropped that on you? I told him not say that kinda shit! :P Oh well, he's pretty much still talkin to me so...and he's stayin in that class. Hahaha! I told him he would...right again. Too bad I really don't like that class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home