Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Got back from shoppin...normally I would beat my head over a desk rather than go shoppin with my mom but I needed stuff and hey, if she's payin for it, I gotta do what I gotta do LOL If I can say so myself, I have some pretty damn strong restraint...it just takes SO much to keep me from flippin out but I do it, even from makin a face or swearin :P I guess it's good to be reminded why I should never go with her again! That's OK, got me some Old Navy gear. Man, I wanted so much shit but she wasn't goin for it, what a tightass LOL I was at the mercy of these nice Skechers but guess those are for next time. And I needed a ski jacket and a hat for tomorrow, damn. Saw some sweet cargo windpants that'd come in handy for not gettin wet on the slopes, cuz I know I'll be spendin all my time on my ass.
LOL She found my smokes again. I totally forgot when she said she'd hold my jacket while I tried on stuff, so I guess she saw the inside pocket...or she was snoopin. When I came out, the inside of my jacket was out and the pack was right there and I'm like shit, the cigs! and took my jacket from her before she could see but she asked about them later so I guess she already saw. I'm like aw hell, here we go. But surprisingly, she still bought the "I'm holdin them for my friend who smokes cuz they didn't have pockets" thing :) Cuz I would soooo know better than to do what my sister does and I don't come home smellin like a nightclub...unless I was actually at a club ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home