Tuesday, February 18, 2003

I think I might need to hit up the rents for more money. My Reading Week stash just might not make it! I think we're goin to somewhere cheaper than Blue Mountain on Thurs tho so that should cut down the lift ticket and rental price. I should really school up on how to snowboard :P I hope to god Steve's comin. I didn't realize til now that I'd hafta go on the lifts and that means goin high up with just a dinky T-bar in front of me...I'm freakin out now! LOL Besides all the stories I'm hearin about takin nice faceplants into the snow and bustin your ass and sprainin wrists the first time out, now I gotta deal with the chair! I'm gonna be buggin now, I'm such a puss LOL Then again, I can always ask a nice snowboarder boy to help me out :)
I need new friends...they are such lazyass fuckers! I just found out they're not up for seein a movie. We were supposed to go see Daredevil tonight but no, they're tiiiiired from the Auto Show. Who's fuckin fault is that? Honestly, sometimes they are like old women who don't wanna do anythin, or wanna go home early, etc etc. BLAH!! I'm in a bitter bitter mood dammit. And my hands are friggin freezin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home