Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Well I hope all this lack of sleep will be worth this midterm shit. I was thinkin I'd get maybe a couple hrs in the morning to study plus the time on the bus...all I got was time on the bus :P At least I got there on time! Early too, go me. I actually memorized that date and artist crap, of course I coulda studied way more but that just wouldn't do! I think I did alright. The test was only an hr and a half so we got out super early which means I have even LONGER to do jack til my night class...4 hrs but I've cut that down to about 2 left to go. And typical Messenger's not workin on these comps, I hate you! Guess all this girl can do is go take a nap in the library (or read for tonight's lecture...LOL! Ahhh, funny) then eat somethin. I cannot friggin wait til my day off tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home