Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Well Blogger was bein difficult but I can post my ramblings now. It's about 2 and why am I up, you ask? LOL No, the better question would be why am I not at school :) Apparently they're doin a war against Iraq protest at school it's like strike time again and the entrances are bein blocked and hardly anyone's gettin thru, so in school protocol that means there will be class held but you don't hafta go and you won't be penalized if you don't...obviously when this opportunity presents itself, I sure as hell will stay home :) G calls me and wakes me up to tell me about the crap she went thru this morning so the protest was goin on for sure. I actually was decidin whether to still go or not, what a student I am. I even made lunch the night before like a good lil strugglin college kid so I wouldn't be late LOL We had our midterm for art class last week and a big essay is due for film class next week so they might talk about important stuff but then again, I wasn't lookin forward to takin the bus then waitin for half an hr extra, so I would be late anyway. Plus it snowed a bunch so it's kinda crappy outside. Checked the school website but it didn't say nuthin but as students there, we all know the strike/protest procedure LOL It's kinda sad. SO I said screw it and I'm stayin in for today, tho I gotta get the stuff they cover in class by next week...wow, I have a Wed off! Too bad I can't go out and play...I got no excuse not to do work since I don't have class to eat up my day. Guess I should call Tony to take notes for me tonight...he's gotta go cuz he lives on campus LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home