Monday, March 17, 2003

It's so freakin nice out today! Thank god, a change from the winter ick. I coulda busted out in a T. Hope it stays like this, it's just mean to give this amazing weather and then go back to cold.
I finally got my art history take-home exam essay back. Typical she'd mark mine as one of the last cuz of alphabetical order. I couldn't friggin believe the mark I saw...90% baby!! I had to check it again. I never woulda thought I'd get a A on that thing. Figured I did pretty good but there were def times when I thought that and got bit in the ass with a C or worse. BOOYAH! Hmm...don't think I've ever gotten a 90 before in uni LOL Maybe once or twice, I don't remember it's been that long :P And I wasn't even really tryin this time LOL I was still writin the thing a couple hrs before it was due, and even then it was still half an hr late.
Ugh, I think the lack of sleep is catchin up to me now. I tried to go to bed earlier but I ended up gettin hardly any hrs. Couldn't sleep at all! Each time I opened my eyes it'd be...3...4...7:00, then get up at 9, eesh.
It's my sister's bday today but I'm not too into wishin her a happy one since she's been a bitch to me lately. Must be super pissy cuz she's about to turn a quarter of a century old, heh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home