Saturday, March 22, 2003

I felt like shithole when I got up today...and I didn't even drink! Figured I shouldn't cuz I forgot to eat before and I'd probably end up on the floor. I was crazy tired, my throat was messed up, and my hair's rank with smoke. But damn, good times! :) Pris just left cuz she was pickin up her stuff and I'm like, geez I just got up like an hr ago and I'm in PJs...and you know how shit I'll look.
Last night was hype. Hadn't been to G Spot since somebody's bday like yrs ago. Not only was it free cuz we're ladies :D but the music was bangin. Nice system too...my ears were crazy ringin when I got home...now THAT'S some sound! L was askin if we'd get frisked cuz we couldn't remember if they did here, and I'm like I dunno...haven't had to in a long time. Hopefully! Haven't gotten a good ol friskin in a while LOL And we did. Damn, they're thorough there! Pretty much got felt up everywhere and they even checked my cigs for weed or whatever. L came out when she was let thru and goes, well that was the most feels I'm gonna get tonight! LOL Good crowd...tho like usual, coulda did without the fuckin middle aged men tryin to dance with me. I don't even know wtf these guys are doin here, like stay home or at least mind your own biz and don't think about touchin me. *shudder* It's just creepy and wrong.
Why we always seem to encounter drunk guys, I dunno. These dudes in line behind us probably weren't but they had to be kinda high at least. The loud talker types, shoutin about nonsense amongst themselves. One of them comes up to us and asks if we had an extra cig and we're like no (I had a pack on me in my butt pocket but there were like 2 left!). I thought he might've seen the pack on me and knew we were lyin or somethin cuz he's like, really? That's really weird LOL and kept lookin at us with these high ass eyes. We're like, okaaaay. But L said she couldn't see the pack stickin out so dunno what that was about, esp since there was a chick smokin in front of us, coulda asked her? :P It was kinda rainin and the only cover we had was the umbrellas the bouncers put out in front of the doors so when we got up there, the dudes behind us were right up there tryin to get underneath too. Honestly, the guy was ON me...buddy, like back it up there, not like you gotta worry about your hair.
I LOVE bustin out with jeans to a club cuz you know they're not gonna turn away girls cuz of what they're wearin. But I knew I shoulda worn a club top or at least a short sleeve shirt. I'd normally wear this 3/4 sleeve shirt and jeans to school LOL It was hot in therrrre! Somehow got myself in the middle of a 2 guy sandwich LOL That was interestin...I'm such a skank LOL Just kiddin, I kept it clean ;) They did some pyro thing at one point where they broke into the music and popped a firecracker/confetti bomb and it was damn loud. L had her back to it so she couldn't see it explode and she wasn't expectin it at all and had the fuck scared outta her LOL She jumped and ducked like she'd been shot at LOL Too funny, had to be there. But they were doin somethin with fire in the back so we couldn't see what they were doin but after that big boom and smellin like somethin was burnin, we were thinkin about those scary club fires in the States and started to kinda get freaked, lookin where the exits were and shit. But it was fine...just don't do pyro shit!!
When we were walkin back to the parkin garage, I think we got hollered at by a cab of girls LOL Dunno. We were at the intersection and we see a group of ppl pullin stupidness at the light. Some drunkard again obviously. He was jumpin in front of cars that were on a green and just bein an idiot. He crosses over to our side on a red and was yellin to his friends like, what're you doin in the middle of the road? or some shit like that. The dude thinks he's cool shit still jumpin around and runnin noise when a cop car turns the corner as we get the walk signal and they stop in front of him, roll down the window and start talkin to him LOL He was gonna get his ass arrested, haha. Dumbass.
Oh, when we were drivin on the highway, G was bein G with the bad observation skills and L was chattin it up, but I saw the car up ahead swervin like a psycho and I'm like damn, look at that. We're like, holy shit they're fuckin drunk! But they kept goin hard left and right in their lane like the person spilled coffee in their crotch or somethin. They were far enough ahead that they wouldn't hit us but they were still right there and G started pissin herself. We're like just slow down and watch this guy, don't pass him. I was just waitin for him to hit some other car cuz it was just a matter of time, the way he was swervin. They did end up hittin a bigger ride in the next lane but not like smashin into them so it wasn't bad. We're like, no way they'd keep drivin after that, they just hit the friggin car! But we saw them both pull over on the shoulder later. Seein all that go down was just surreal. Honestly got no idea wtf that guy was doin. That was messed up. And some guy stole our parkin spot that night and L was spazzin like she was gonna pop him one. Even tho we got the spot next to it (which some 40 yr old pot-bellied man who waved at us, had just pulled out of...what IS with these old men that give them the balls to even THINK about tryin to look at us??) She has rager issues LOL She was like, wavin her hands around practically givin him the finger and yellin with the window up. I'm like, hon he can't hear you LOL "Yes he can! He heard me! The motherfucker...I'm gonna spit on his car later if he's still there after we leave" cuz the guy just shrugged and walked off. But they were gone by the time we got back. Drama drama LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home