Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Well I've got shit to do for another hr...I hate it when they show films in class that I've seen 4 times before...so yes I'm skippin. Hey I just realized I'm wearin an all Polo outfit. Aren't I the brand name bitch today :)
Lemme just talk about my day yesterday then. Oh my lord, I got about 4 hrs sleep cuz I woke up around 7 or 8 I don't even remember I was in such a daze, and I worked a bit more on my essay due that day. Then I was like, meh I'll do it after class. How about that, I went to class instead of doin my paper that it was due for! Course half the class wasn't there and the prof decides to bust out an attendance sheet just to stick it to the skippers. I figured she'd do that so that's why I went. I had to PEE so bad on the bus ride to school. Bein early morning and all, I was CHUGGIN the coffee. Before I left I was thinkin if I should take a bathroom trip and I'm like nah, I'll be fine. Wrong! My bladder was burstin before I even got on the 2nd bus. I was like shit, drive faster! Cuz if I got off and went into a bathroom, I'd hafta pay again. I was seriously thinkin about gettin a transfer and makin a quick stop and they wouldn't know the diff (you're not supposed to make stopovers usin transfers) but how would they prove it since it was the same day and I woulda been not even 5 mins. Drivers should be sympathetic about that kinda thing, like honestly would you want someone who needed to pee have an accident cuz they couldn't pay again so they had to stay on the bus? :P But I still made it to OK, even after all those damn bumps in the road. I had to brace myself each time, friggin hell. Anywaaays, I signed into class then left after the break to finish my paper in the library :P I was at school til like 7 pm doin the thing. But as always, I pulled that shit off, booyah. Pushed it under the office door but it was still technically handed in the day it was due...she didn't say what tiiiiiime! LOL She can't get on me, esp since I was in class ;) I had to get some more books too and the ones I needed were the biggest fuckers I've ever seen. For real, they could hardly fit in my backpack so I had to carry them in my arms. I got red marks from them, stupid things. The girl at the library checkout took a look at them, picked one up to scan it and was like OMG! After I handed in my essay, I'm like I don't need these anymore and I'm sure as hell not takin them home just so I can haul them again to return them so I went back to the library and my shoulders were very grateful.
You know when you've gotten no sleep and you KNOW you should be tired but you're not, but you know it's gonna catch up to you sooner or later? That was me. Brain tired, that's what I think it was. I hadn't looked in the mirror all day til I was done with the essay at school and I looked like I been smokin up all day, holy crap. Kinda scary. Probably cuz of the 3:30-7 am sleep I got and that I had my contacts in for like 12 hrs. I hadn't eaten anythin since breakfast either. Oh well, I'll just take this as punishment to myself since I wasted $500 of the rents' money by droppin that film class last yr LOL That's my reasoning for my sufferin, I'm justifyin myself.
Damn, I think I lost my disk...or left it behind at the library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home