Tuesday, April 01, 2003

I think I'm losin my frickin mind. Before I used to mix up my days cuz I'd wake up and OK, not too sure exactly what day it was for a few secs but geez...on Fri I thought it was the middle of the week for some reason and today was the weekend. Messed up.
I was kinda havin a blah day (but surprisingly, I'm not gettin into that LOL) but while waitin for G and Heather in the library (I been at school since 11:30, was done at 2:30 yet didn't get home til 7:30, the fuck!) I was messin around on the comp as they were lookin up book shit. I checked Ticketmaster again for Avril tix and they friggin opened some new seats up!! I got so hyped. They even had 3 seats together up for sale. Damn I was gettin amped. But I still needed someone to go with me :P Holy crap, I needed to see if the seats were good so had to go to Sunrise, still had to think of who could come with me, etc etc. Geez. Doesn't even matter that the show's in the middle of exams LOL I don't give a fuck! Deal with 2 exams on Tues, go to the show Wed, study on Thurs, do another exam Fri and Sat :P I think I was bein mocked with Avril stuff all day...this ticket thing, hearin about her doin the HS Spirit thing in Buffalo on the radio, catchin the new vid on Much. I GOTTA get to see it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home