Wednesday, April 06, 2005

This is kinda gross. I just wanted to post at this time just cuz I think it's been a while since there's been one this early :P I like to mix it up a bit that way. Cuz I'm cool like that. Yeah, it's too early. But that's what I live for...my purpose of life in its current state is to chauffeur my little brother. Oh AND I woke up with a monthly female suprise. I love presents!

I don't have Avril tix yet cuz I don't have anyone who'll go with me. Megan said she wanted to but changed her mind cuz of the money issue or whatever. Tease. That's right, I said it. I'm still checkin tho...maybe Cat will go. I have the faith I can still get floors when I try again in a few weeks/months or whatev, cuz I've done it before :)

I have nothing else to report. Or even to make up. I'm goin back to bed...and I hafta be up again in 2 hrs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home