Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I took a nap, I did research, I worked out. I did these in order cuz I figured the latter activity would counter the previous one (I was sleepy so I passed out for a bit, then I thought some eye movement and intellectual work would jog my brain, then I busted out with the exercise cuz the books weren't cuttin it). Why did I think reading would help me from bein sleepy?? I'm still kinda tired, what the hell?

I was gonna take a shower til I remembered I already took one this afternoon. And just now I got up and walked into my room to get/do somethin and I totally forgot what I was there for and came back. Haha, I'm fucked.

Is it weird to read the newspaper when the day is pretty much over? Whatever, it's still current events. I don't care what time I read my daily horoscope. Sometimes it's interesting to see if the stuff it said was true after the day is done. And the comics are always good no matter how old they are :P

Gonna go check my Mastercard transactions, haha. It's like 1 week into the month. Ouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home