Friday, April 08, 2005

2 days in a row that I at least got to nap for 2 hrs in between drives, yay. I feel like a single mom who works 2 jobs or somethin :P I get up at 8, drive, come home around 9, sleep til 11, get up and drive again and come back for lunch (which would be my breakfast I guess cuz it's my 1st meal of the day but I don't eat breakfast so it's still lunch).

Keane and Snoop concerts!! SOMEBODY has to go with me! I hafta see Keane this time around. Snoop I don't wanna see as bad cuz The Game apparently isn't with him on this stop of the tour so that's poo. And that show's at The Docks so it's general admission and I can get tix whenever as long as it's not sold out, but Keane's at Massey Hall so there's seats and I don't want crappy ones. So goes the quest in findin ppl to come with me to these, and Avril still!

I'm listenin to Garbage's new album preview right now. Sounds alright but it plays the whole thing all in one go with no song titles so it's all soundin kinda the same. That concert's sold out. Kelly Clarkson too. Man, if I had my way...my credit card would've taken some serious beating, haha.

I did some hw yesterday but probably not enough cuz I know I won't be doin any on the weekend and the 1st essay's due Tues. Cat's thing is tonight at Fez Batik and tomorrow's Meen's bday at WEGZ bar. And possibly L's work thing at Sgt. Splatters (paintball) on Sun. Dope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home