Monday, February 07, 2005

I always say I'll go to bed earlier, I'll try to sleep better...that never happens. I should be goin to bed in about 15 mins in order to get 8 hrs in before gettin up for class tomorrow but I know very well I won't. I still have all those readings to do. Cuz god knows I won't be doin them in the morning! What is it that I do all week that I don't do my school work? :P Couldn't tell ya. Well technically I didn't even have it til a few hrs ago so there's just absolutely nothing that can be done about that ;) I spent 2 bus tickets and photocopyin money for readings that I won't necessarily be tested on or checked for, yup. I better be karmically compensated for this, haha.

I had a really weird dream today but I won't get into what it was about. It musta been pretty damn good for me to sleep in til 3! I dunno what's goin on with me anymore.

So I'm talkin to Jay online right now. Here's the freaky thing: just yesterday I was thinkin about how I haven't talked to him in a while and maybe we could do somethin sometime, AS FRIENDS...and then today we're both on Messenger, which hasn't happened in a long time, and we chat...


boo

ooh that scared me so bad haha

hAhA

haha oh god you and your damn faces

what u lookin at
ugly!

lol
I KNOW you weren't talkin to me

i dont see anyone else here

bastard

bite me

ok we're not gonna play battle of the emoticons

y? cuz ull lose?

yes...cuz you're so much cooler than me that way

ya thats right im "cooler" than you

haha why did YOU put that in quotes? don't believe it yourself?

no
i was at joe this weekend

how was it? pick up any girls? haha

no lol
had a good time though

yeah joe's usually fun
still doin the army thing?

ya gf now
yeppers
i was called for afgan

I have no idea what you just said

ya i got a gf now so no picking up
and i was called in to go to afganistan

ahh ok
so what's that mean, you're goin anytime soon?

i was supposed to go for work up training today
and leave in august


So he's got a gf now. Wonder if she knows I woulda had him if I actually wanted him, hahaha. Just kiddin, good for him. Very weird tho. Would it be weird to go to a movie in a non-date way if he's got a gf? It's not like I'd DO anythin...or want to do anythin...just to hang out, cuz he's cool to chill with. Or not...fine, whatever...I wasn't meant to have a lot of male friends, cuz there's no such thing in my universe apparently! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home