Sunday, February 06, 2005

So we hit Q's after all :P I knew it was a matter of time before P called me, itchin to go out. Except that Ian was there but we won't get into dramatics. We saw Tom too. And there was a girl who came in with her friends and took the table next to us and I kept catchin her lookin at me but some ppl just stare or whatever so I didn't really think anythin of it. But apparently she kept lookin at P too but neither of us mentioned it to the other. Then the girl went to the bar and when she came back she was like, hi. It was Meen's cousin! And turns out she knew P from her sister. She was like, I come in all the time and I see you but you never say hi so I didn't wanna be that bitchy girl who knows you're there but not say anythin to you. P was like, ohhhh...cuz I was like, wtf is that girl starin at?? Haha. She knew my name and I was like, err???? How the hell? I totally didn't recognize her. Then she told us who she was. I thought maybe she looked a bit familiar but it didn't occur to me. She grew up! I hadn't seen her in yrs. I recognized the guy in the group cuz he went to hs with us tho. We talked about how I haven't even talked to Meen in like 2 months, that ass. Then made fun of what a geek she is, haha...about how we'd love to see her in a place like this just takin shots or somethin. She's like, one time I actually caught her smokin a cigarette and actin like it's no big deal. Cuz she is just NOT ALLOWED to do that. So we were about to jet when she's like, speakin of, we're just goin out too...you smoke spliff? This girl is my new best friend. But I couldn't drive home all fucked up so I reluctantly declined.

So last night was foggy as hell, you couldn't see a foot in front of you on the roads. And that creepy road goin down to L's house with no streetlights or any kind of sign of civilization at all was 2 times as freaky. P's like, it's nice out, I like it. I'm like, no I can't see a damn thing...it's scary. She's like, noooo. Then we got to that stretch of road and suddenly it was pure dark except for my headlights and we're both like, ohhhhhhh!! She didn't think it was pretty anymore. Straight outta a horror movie, I'm tellin you...like ghost story.

I dropped her off and I'm drivin home goin on residential streets. Outta nowhere, this cat comes out tryin to cross the road and I brake cuz I didn't see it til the last sec. I swear to god I hit it and I was like, OMG...I was just anticipating that I rolled over it with my left front tire and I squished it or somethin. But then it leaped out and ran back where it was on the other side and I watched it to see it was movin around OK and not missin a tail or whatever. It stayed there, like nervous to cross again so I went on. Holy shit, I got so scared. Gave me a heart attack. I just didn't see it at all esp since it was like a black/dark grey cat. Great, a black cat. WTF is it doin there just when I'm the only car around at 2 am? Frick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home