Monday, January 31, 2005

I went to G's house to print out my grad application form and faxed it, so that's dealt with. Al was comin over to scan stuff for her college portfolio so I helped her with that too. We finally got our Usher CDs! Haha.

Drivin to G's, some car was on the side of the road where the driveways end and I was comin down the street. It looked like it was just sittin there cuz it wasn't movin then with no signal, it comes out in front of me. And I was watchin it from a distance too to make sure to go around it or slow down/brake if they were gonna go but since they didn't, I continued and then at the last moment they drive out. I honked. The ironic thing was they had a Mensa sticker on the back of the car.

OMG All My Children!! BAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!! The kiss, the kiss! This month is officially the best thing a soap has ever offered in the history of time. I was actually grinning and givin the tv the devil-horns like I was at a concert or somethin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home