Saturday, February 05, 2005

I tend to make myself sick on Pringles when I've got them. Maybe it's cuz each chip is exactly the same size and shape or maybe it's cuz they come in a can but they get pretty damn addictive. I think I also overdo it cuz I get Pringles Light (I actually prefer it to the original, it tastes better) so I tear into them cuz they're '1/3 Less Fat'. Loser. It's like the ppl who order a burger and fries and a diet Coke :P Yeaaaaaah, I should stop eatin them.

I think I want a new tattoo. Gettin a custom one is hard cuz I have such a time tryin to think of what I want. But I'm leanin towards somethin written. Maybe "Be Here Now" in Latin, in a fancy font. Not that I'd know what that phrase would translate to. Anybody know Latin?

I don't even know if I'm goin out tonight. I'm kinda in a stay-in mood. I mean, if somebody called me up and said we're goin then I probably won't argue...everybody knows I'm not one to turn down doin somethin. It is Sat night. But in or out, I wouldn't mind either way. I guess I do have lots of things to do for class...and there's a kickass SNL tonight. We'll see. I think I'd be down for a trip to Q's, haha.

L's havin a Superbowl party at her place tomorrow. It's not like we even watch football let alone fully know how to play but hey, who doesn't tune into the Superbowl? It's just an excuse to drink and eat and look at athletic men in tights. Should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home