Friday, September 03, 2004

Ugh, I woke up too early today :P And I got a surprise visit from good ol Aunt Rose. This is when bein a female really sucks. But nobody wants to hear about my 'lady problems' haha, so...

Me, Al, and G watched Garden State. Made me laugh, made me cry...go see it :) Natalie Portman's really good in it. Al is convinced that Zach Braff (from the TV show Scrubs) is the brother of the guy from the TV show Ed. I'm like, dude, no...they PLAYED brothers on the show. She's all, no man, they're really brothers, I heard it somewhere...they even look alike. I'm like, that's the point!! That's why they played brothers on the show! They don't even have the same last name...and the guy from Ed is Canadian and the other's American. She wasn't havin it. Oh but she'll see...they all realize I'm always right in the end.

Then we went to dinner at BP, dropped Al home to do somethin with Mike, and me and G went to Starbucks (the big house on Main). L called from Florida :) How excited was I? Haha. Except G took up all her minutes tellin her every detail about her orientation that morning and I didn't even get to say anythin :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home