Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Turns out Kim isn't movin in at school til Labour Day so we just might go for a road trip to Darien Lake on the weekend :) In Fish's Eagle Summit, haha...there can be no other car. I'd laugh if it finally died on this trip. Well, first I'd freak then I'd laugh.

L and Vick leave for Florida tomorrow for a week. Sad face. I don't think I've ever been apart from L for that long, let alone her go on a trip without me, haha. Now that's co-dependence! We went to Chapters yesterday to find her a book to read while on the beach.

"Could you find a map that was even more tourist-y? Why don't you just say, 'Oh here, TAKE my money'.." LOL

And I let her borrow my CD player to bring with too. I said, "You break it, you re-buy it." Haha. (Her and G bought it for my bday :P)

My sister left an art show brochure on my desk. That was actually kinda nice...even tho she still owes me $20.

Oh god, it's Sept. I refuse to say summer is over. Cuz it's not! Only til school starts...and I technically don't start til the 14th cuz the semester starts on the Wed and I only have class on Tues :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home