Saturday, August 28, 2004

Went to The Rose and Crown last night. Yeah...I said I'm done with drinkin and I went to the bar. Idiot. But we found out that G can't parallel park and I can't add, haha. But who can after you've had alcohol?? That's my defence anyway. That's all I got...you can tell I've killed brain cells in great numbers. We're only goin out every single day to bar-whore cuz G's got the week off from work cuz she got her wisdom teeth taken out.

Dammit, left my jacket in her car...after my lighter and my CD :P I'm always forgettin stuff in her car or house.

Well...Kim's goin back to H-town for schoolio so we're goin out to play before she leaves. I'm gonna hafta get creative with how many ways I can have Coke :P Even tho I drink Pepsi. It's lame enough I'll be orderin soda at a bar so I'm not about to be picky about my cola.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home