Wednesday, August 18, 2004

What can you say about P? There is NO ONE like her. We went to Timmy's and Q's...even laid-back stuff is crazy with her. And to further illustrate what a maniac driver she is...my coffee was in the cup holder...it's not a dinky lil shallow cup holder, mind you, it was a deep-holed thing...she made a turn and my friggin coffee fell out and hit the floor. Yeah...she likes the accelerator...a lot.

So Lionel's in Turkey. Jason's still in India. Angie's in Japan. *Sigh* I don't like my friends bein away from me. No you can't have your own lives! :P

Oh yeah, it's been a yr since the blackout. That was a crazy. I should go back in the archive and read what I wrote.

Pris today on MSN, about Sarah tomorrow: "OMG I am SO READY!" LOL

It's a free-for-all day today so me and Al are gonna do somethin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home